Friday, September 7, 2012

Wip for August

H, It has been a while, I have not done a lot with my machine, but I have made a tablet satchel. The instructions:
bring foward 33 stitches (FWP) put EON into NWP
cast on (EON)with a chain between each needle, (or crochet a chain of 33, and hang EON
RC 000 Knit 10 rows,
RC 010  K2tog, YO across
Place needles that were in NWP into WP
RC 046  to RC 67 follow pattern  https://www.box.com/s/xpzzp88pjyaxd0yokb33
RC 68 to 122 run life line
RC 123 to133 Knit
RC 000
RC 001 k1, *yo, k2tog repeat from * across
RC 002-010 knit, graph to row 102

create an I-cord the length of the piece of work, plus what you want for a handle

Fold the material in half vertical (placing the pattern 1/2 in the front and 1/2 in the back)
Attaching I cord to satchel
using the overcast stitch, catch the edge seam of front and back, then into 1 or 2 stitches of the I cord then back into the next stitch in the overcast fashion,  (needle will be making a circle motion)  I will post a photo soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.

The Worst

I think I am the worst blogger. I will work on that. I am currently working on a tissue box cover. I got tired of fishing out the tissues wh...