Sunday, August 14, 2011

New DVD

I have created a new DVD "Come Knit With Me"  It is an instructional DVD on creating a keyhole sweater with cap sleeves. It is available through me (just email me) or through my store: http://www.madeitmyself.com/item-detail.aspx?itemid=71812

This is the first in a series of Instructional DVD. It covers
The bottom band
the back of the sweater
the bottom front band
the front of the sweater
the collar
the cap sleeves
putting it all together

What you get is the dvd and three sizes of your choice of this sweater.

If you only want the sweater in one size and not the video, it will be only $1.99 Just let me know what size.

Volume 1 has a new cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.

The Worst

I think I am the worst blogger. I will work on that. I am currently working on a tissue box cover. I got tired of fishing out the tissues wh...