Sunday, August 28, 2011

Whats going on?

Lets see, I have finished the second DVD, Volume 2 of "Come Knit With Me"  This will be a series of DVD with about 4 gig of information, I will walk you through the creation of project, so far I have:

Vol 1 a keyhole sweater with cap sleeves
Vol 2 a classic sleeve sweater with cap sleeves
Vol 3 a raglan sleeve sweater with short sleeves

each DVD contains from start to finish the creation of a sweater. They are available for $25.00, this includes shipping, What you will receive is the DVD, and three sizes in the sweater demonstrated. Just email me with the sizes, I do take paypal. [I am working on getting a shopping cart.]

Other things I am working on are 18" doll outfits to go in my shop at ShopHandMade the link is on this page, I think at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.

The Worst

I think I am the worst blogger. I will work on that. I am currently working on a tissue box cover. I got tired of fishing out the tissues wh...