Saturday, September 24, 2011

What have I been doing

Just a short note to let you know the I am still around, I am making mittens to go on my next DVD that I am creating, I am playing with my new garter bar from KrisKrafter, which is absolutely wonderful. can't say enough about it. It make decreasing so much easier, the tines do not move on you like the hand made ones do. Believe my I have made my share of homemade garter bars. the KrisKrafer does not even compare.  I plan on a few short videos for youtube using the garter bar. So stay in touch. I will try and do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.

The Worst

I think I am the worst blogger. I will work on that. I am currently working on a tissue box cover. I got tired of fishing out the tissues wh...