Friday, March 25, 2011

Cheat Sheet

I wanted to share my Knitting Cheat Sheet with you, or at least  how you can create your own. I use a spread sheet to start, then
Col A I label rows
Col b  I label stitches
Col c I label comments

In col. a i list all the rows (or just the ones that I have to do something other than knit
col B I list what I have to do i.e. inc 1 or dec 1, or ssk (what ever the pattern calls for)
col C I list things like for left side or additional comments like change yarn, should have 23 rows etc. I will upload a blank for you.

You can find it here: Or to the right of this page under patterns.
http://www.box.net/shared/1yem16ucqm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think.

The Worst

I think I am the worst blogger. I will work on that. I am currently working on a tissue box cover. I got tired of fishing out the tissues wh...